How to Release Stress during Exam
You are focused, you are very attentive, you are following your routine as well, but there is something that is making you confused and is leading to loss in concentration. That virus is called “STRESS’, which usually affects you before and during exams. The chapters you have learnt, the topics you have exercised are not up to the mark, this is how you feel. Smile in relaxation, we are here with few tips to make you stress relief.
1. Seconds of the walk – It is not necessary to stick to books 24 * 7 before the exam, sometimes taking a break from studies and walking side by side for few minutes is good for the heart as well as brain too.
2. Keep sufficient breaks in routine- Making a routine is always suggested, but the routine should not be lengthy enough for making your eyes red till sleep. You need a good break included the routine to freshen up yourself in mid of studies.
3. Listen to Music- Music is the best way to relax your brain, you can listen to soft music in the break time when you feel like bursting with so much of inputs in the brain.
4. Enough of sleep- We have seen students skipping naps and sleeps during exams, this is the worst idea of preparation. Your body needs rest too, than only more of knowledge can be fed again. So sleep for max 7 HOURS a day and try taking small naps when much stressful.
5. Eating Dark Chocolate -Believe it or not, this is 100% true. Eating dark chocolate which is over 70% cocoa fights the exam stress hormone cortisol and has an overall relaxing effect on the body. Plus chocolate releases endorphins which act as a natural stress fighter.
The difference between a student who allows stress to overwhelm them and someone who uses it to push them harder is what they do when they are facing that brick wall mid-study. Admirable students will pause, reflect and choose a path that will help them overcome the impasse, not just wait for the wave to engulf them.