Five Tips to Improve Your Grades
Exam of every level can be a big cause of stress. The CBSE board Exams, considered to be the most important exam for students about to complete school, has been known to be the biggest reason for stress, anxiety and depression among students. This need not be the case if your preparation for the boards has been consistent over the last one year leading up to the exam day.
The key to performing well in the exams, apart from, studying hard, grasping everything and retaining everything, is, being able to study smart and in a proper manner, so that your efforts translate into performance.
5 stick to your routine moments are going to change your preparation schedule and module.-
1. Kick yourself with good routine - Creating a proper schedule and planning your work areas is going to provide you with better results. If you need to work on a single subject more, give it more time in your routine but balance every subject equally so that nothing is left unturned.
2. Serve yourself with a good diet - Of course, you cannot deny that food is the basic need for you and your brain. If you want your brain to work in a good way, you need to take proper diet with healthy sprouts and needed the supplement to your body.
3. Glue to your syllabus positively - Your NCERT books should be the first and last thing kept on your desk, should be opened daily. You always get a well-planned syllabus with topics in your classes, there you have to be accurate enough to go through these pre-mentioned topics.
4. Some more concern towards weaker topics - Not just you, it is with other students too, every human has differentiated capabilities and so weaker topics differ from person to person. So spend some more time focusing on those weaker topics, working on it.
5. Revision is the ultimate step - Exactly, revising your every studied chapter, topics are going to be with you only after you revise. Students generally skip revision tasks, but that’s not going to help. Revision is one single step you need to take during preparation.
So, dear students Goal Institute gives you best wishes for your 3 months last preparation.
Remember – Your results are effective only if you prepare effectively.