3-months Preparation Tips for NEET 2018
Students preach over a year for preparation of just an exam that will decide their further career. NEET2018 is going to knock at your door in just 3-4 months. These months’ preparation is also going to play a vital role in your final exam you are going to sit for. You have already completed the syllabus, starting with giving test series chapter wise, these three months preparation tips will be a time to sum up that preparation.
Follow these preparation and revision tips for last months:-
• Plan your completed syllabus.
• Graph your positive and negative topics
• Plan a routine from today for revision, don’t try new topics now.
• NCERT Books must be followed
• Group Studies will be one better option you can opt for some days a week.
• Revision is your ultimate weapon.
• You should have a package of questions you find difficult to solve.
• Previous years question paper should be your necessary tool.
• Never panic and stay patient during preparation
• A healthy routine of sleep, eat and study should be maintained.